Friday, June 14, 2013

Road Scholar

Had to try them.  They're not yum, as Brennan would say.


This was the beginning of the storm that nearly ate the Forsbergs.  It got much worse.


Claire has been working hard to finish her online classes from the road.  She's done today!



Had to buy this t-shirt for Claire.  It's the colors for the 69th NY.


The sign in the background says, "Bull Run Plaza."  I also saw "Battlefield Dental" today, and Manassas Mall and many similar.  Splinch!  These people go about their modern lives in the midst of these huge battlefields.  Weird.


Something very strange happened near here today.  I was waiting at a stoplight when the light turned green.  The car in front of me didn't move.  I hate blaring away on the horn, but I finally gave a gentle "beep."  Nothing.  I could see the guy's head in the car and it didn't move.  When the light finally changed to red again, I got out of my car and went up to him.  He was lying back in his seat and not moving and I was kind of scared.  I put my hand on his arm and called loudly, "Hey!  Are you okay?"  He didn't move.  I called again, and he woke up.  He'd been sound asleep.  Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment