Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Ssshhhh!!!

Can you keep a secret?  Claire and I are sneaking off to play Yankees next weekend.  Yes, that's right, Yankees.  We'll be spending the weekend in a pumpkin patch in the rain with Yankees.  As Yankees.  Doesn't that sound like fun?

We can never get enough and Sgt Lawless invited us to join his Yankee friends.  (Sgt Lawless is a closet Yankee because he can never get enough either.  The Yankees probably think he's a closet Confederate.  Whatever.)

The thing is, I only know how to re-enact in a southern accent.  And I don't have a Union name.  I need another identity, because I guess two aren't enough!

Autumn/Abigail/?

2 comments:

  1. My Great great great Grandmother was Anna. Maybe Amelia or Adelaide.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm thinking about Anna or Anne, my mom's name. Or I'll keep Abigail and change the last name.

      Delete