Monday, October 8, 2012

Musicfest

I'm having a little 21st century music-fest here.  Actually, 20th century, since my tastes aren't quite that modern.

Listening to:

Still Raining, Jonny Lang - love, love, love this one!  Plus Good Morning Little Schoolgirl, Lie to Me.

Bartholomew, and Poison, Silent Comedy

Black Velvet, Alanna Myles

Bruce Springsteen, lots

Bonnie Raitt, lots

Don't Stop Believing, Journey - Because Hailey played it on piano.

Radioactive, The Firm (remember that one?)

Don't You Forget About Me, Simple Minds - I was all in love to that song once.  But I did forget about him.

Back in Black, AC/DC - a holdover from our Macbeth movie project in April

Welcome to the Jungle, Guns N Roses - also from Macbeth

And a cool Macbeth rap from Flocabulary - "I'll rap death until my last breath."

Also some Civil War songs.  Blah, blah, blah.

Save me from the 80's!  What are you listening to?

Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment