Thursday, February 20, 2014

January Photos

In January, I posted about stuff going on around here, but I didn't have any pictures.  Now I do.

Brennan's Birthday 

This is what we did to Brennan's doorway while he slept.



The boys had a games party.  They ate, and then they played games.


All night.  These two played D&D directly under my bedroom.  All. Night. Long.  But I'm glad they all had fun.


Our Super Bowl Party
(Rufus, who is a far greater football fan than I am, instructs me that it's Super Bowl, not Superbowl, or superbowl.)  It was a Super Bowl.  We won!  And we had a great time watching the game.

But before the kick-off (is that the right term?), we ladies asked Ted to give us the skinny on how football is played.  



"Well," he says, "there are three ways to score..."  We lost him right there.




The Fans




Not everyone watched the game.




And Drew came!  And so did our other friends from California, the Roddys!  Hurrah!



















After everyone left, Hailey taught me how to do the moves from the Cups song.  You know the Cups song right?!  (And did you notice my Seahawks colors?)

No comments:

Post a Comment