Tuesday, February 12, 2013

They're For Real?!

A few months ago, I wrote a post about the running app I've been enjoying, "Zombies, Run!"  In a post-apocalyptic, zombie-infested world, I am Runner 5, saving Abel Township by making supply runs and outwitting the undead.  Now, every couple of days I race through local parks, carrying armloads of imaginary axes, usb keys, packs of underwear, sports bras and tinned food, and outracing wandering zombie packs in order to survive.  And I'm pretty good at it.  Abel Township has come to depend on me, and yesterday I saved no fewer than 50 lives.

Once the earphones come off, however, I've been assuming I'm safe, that the zombies will quietly retreat into the bushes (or my ipod) until summoned to chase me again.

But now it turns out there may be some truth to the whole zombie apocalypse:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=E96T7_WqXZQ

In Montana, at least.  Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment